What's your new role about?
Are you bored with another React project and looking for frontend challenges? Maybe it’s time to work with the game-changer streaming app on TV platforms broadcasting the biggest sports events worldwide?
We do care about the code quality and put effort into the architecture of solutions and like discussions about the technology we use on daily basis. To meet our expectations in the TV world we develop our own framework and libraries.
We like development in every aspect of our job. We constantly improve our process, our apps and the way we cooperate every day. We have a real impact on the shape of our product and decide about priorities together with the product team.
Work-life balance is not an empty word and deadlines don’t force us to work after hours.
We work in a relaxed atmosphere, there are no stupid questions or ideas. Together we discuss problems and solutions.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland.
As our new Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop new and existing front end features using various frameworks & libraries
- Be part of a passionate team that own their area of the development of the product and champion ways of working in a scrum environment
- Deliver high-quality code that is robust, testable, and adheres to standard engineering procedures and development methodologies
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms
- Support and mentor other developers and team members with their day-to-day work
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments relating to the front end
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with Git
- Intermediate English
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration Systems (CI/CD)
- Comfortable working in an agile environment using agile methodologies
- Experience in cross-platform development (TV/STB)
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.