What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
DAZN’s sport streaming service plays more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world…Now it’s time to push new boundaries!
We believe there is a great opportunity to offer commercial venues (bars, betting shops, hotels, cafes etc) a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access than ever before.
DAZN relies on Content Delivery Networks to deliver the customer experience. As our Distribution Platform Manager for commercial premises , you will support a brand-new product line, delivering live sport via OTT directly to commercial premises, and will manage all Distribution Technology related to the new product and workstreams.
Using your OTT streaming knowledge, you will manage the Distribution Platforms that will deliver this brand new product line. As a proactive, innovative thinker, you’ll discuss high-level technology strategies as well as in-depth reviews of configurations and performance data. You have opportunity to support launch of the product. Not only this, but you'll get to help shape the systems and processes used to deliver performance and value for DAZN.
If you like to collaborate, work flexibility across different projects and enjoy 'rolling with the punches' then it sounds like you will love working in our Distribution Technology team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Point of content and lead for all Distribution Technology related matters for DVB Encoding, Multiplexing and Encryption systems related to the B2C distribution od DAZN content
- Management of external vendors providing these systems
- Leading and informing and implementing best practice in these areas
- Leading and co-ordinating technical troubleshooting with vendors as required
- Working with other stakeholders – such as operations, broadcast engineering and customer service teams to inform and collaborate on technical and operational aspects of the DVB Encoding and Encryptions systems. Establishing and 1st and 2nd line escalation support that can be implemented by these teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of working with DVB distribution technologies on a technical, operational, strategic and commercial basis
- Experience of working with DVB CI Encryption technologies on a technical, operational, strategic and commercial basis. Fmailiar with the terms CAS, CAM, EMM and ECM etc
- Experience of working with contract agreements, establishing and running SLA terms
- Experience of delivering operational process and reporting in areas such as development, delivery incidents.
- Experience of working with API’s
- Co-ordination of rapid resolution of content delivery and distribution network issues
- Capable of forming strong relationships between internal teams making connections and moving projects forward
- Experience of planning and delivering technical projects to tight deadlines.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.