What's your new role about?
Advertising is one of DAZN’s top initiatives. As the Senior Product Manager, Advertising Revenue, you will play a key role in helping the business realise its revenue objectives. You will set the vision, own the definition, and manage the timely delivery of initiatives that will optimise the effectiveness of DAZN’s ad placements. Working across DAZN’s family of web, mobile, and living room apps in an Agile, user-centric and data-driven environment, you will identify which features to build that will improve ad performance and maximise revenue and other key performance indicators. Working closely with your Engineering and Data colleagues, you will undertake rapid testing to (dis)prove product hypotheses and support the definition of our roadmap.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from any place in Poland
As our Senior Product Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Grow DAZN’s Advertising revenues by building services that will maximise CPMs and yield while minimising errors
- Develop a deep understanding of the Advertising Operations of DAZN
- Work with Sr stakeholders to understand the requirements to meet the challenges of advertising on a streaming service
- Use Agile methodologies to work with developers to deliver a range of Advertising Operations Tools
- Work with UX and data teams to simplify complexity
- Define key metrics for product success, track and deliver program reporting to internal teams
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- A detailed understanding of the AdTech ecosystem ideally gained in a technical programmatic advertising role
- 2+ years Product Management experience defining roadmaps and managing delivery through engineering teams
- Comfortable having technical discussions with engineers to challenge their thinking and approach
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and ability to multitask while delivering work to high quality
- Strong data skills, sound understanding of product analytics and drawing inferences from quantitative data
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Live video
- Product management training
- Have experience of BDD and Gherkin
- Experience of experimentation, creating and testing hypotheses using prototypes and PoCs
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.