What's your new role about?
Do you want to work on one of the industry’s most exciting betting brands?
In this role you’ll have the chance to be a crucial member of the team that builds, launches and manages our free play and betting services in Germany. You’ll be a do-er, working hands on but also strategically to help us optimise our new products through promotions, CRM and marketing that will delight customers. Working with colleagues across the DAZN business, you will focus on growing the customer base for both products, and minimising churn. With your existing experience in the gaming or betting industry, this could be your chance to take your career to the next level, working with one of the biggest names in sports broadcasting.
You will be responsible for the KPIs for both products and will have an analytical approach to how you optimise player numbers and revenues. You will be a self-starter who enjoys being involved in a variety of areas of the business: from advertising to email marketing to customer retention.
You will be part of a small but rapidly growing team, reporting into the EVP of Betting & Gaming, based out of London. You will also work closely with colleagues in Germany and around the world on developing the products. This is an opportunity to be one of the early members of a team responsible for building out a new business unit within the DAZN organisation.
This role will be based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Betting & Gamin Lead DACH, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for free-to-play and betting brands in Germany
- Optimise KPIs for these brands (acquisition, retention, revenue)
- Create motivating customer promotions
- Create inspiring CRM and marketing campaigns to engage customers
- Work in a key business unit within on the world’s most exciting sports broadcaster!
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience within a betting or gaming environment
- A good understanding of betting and gaming CRM and promotional methods and mechanics (such as leaderboards, bonusing and loyalty programmes)
- A flexible, adaptable approach to work, and the ability to work well with colleagues and stakeholders in a variety of different department and locations
- An organised and analytical approach to problem solving.
- A passion for building one of the biggest sports betting and gaming businesses in Germany
- Fluency in both German and English
Even better if you have:
- Experience of operational management of a betting or gaming brand in Germany
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.