What's your new role about?
Are you a football nut? Do you have experience working in the sport broadcasting? And, do you want to work on the world’s biggest and best football competitions?
As a Field Producer, you’ll play a pivotal role in the creation and production of exciting live and non-live sporting programmes for global sports fans. You’ll be pitch reporter in Serie A matches, playing also a key role in pre and post live show, making interviews with the best players and managers of Serie A. You’ll be the closest person to the real action, where every football fan would love to be!
Your varied remit will include producing of non live original contents during the season, in the meaning of create and develop new format, but also in editing brand new feature with the Adobe Premiere program.
You will be passionate about sport and crazy about football! You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing environment and work your own creative expertise into your daily routine.
We are an international company so please upload your application in English. Thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Pitch reporter during Serie A Matches
- Make interviews pre and post Serie A Matches
- Produce and edit short and long form features and highlights for broadcast
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for broadcast
- Write scripts and editorialise match footage
- Work alongside commentators and talent to brief and enhance footage
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Feel comfortable in front of the camera
- Minimum 4 years experience in TV production
- Excellent all-round sports knowledge
- Strong editorial skills and the ability to recognise a story
- Ability to self-cut on non-linear editing tools
- Flexibility to travel throughout Italy
- Experience editing on Adobe Premiere
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of other languages
- Knowledge of other mainstream sports
- Experience working in a live TV environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.