What's your new role about?
Operational Support – Team Lead
· Manage the operational performance of our production deployment
· Ensure KPI and SLA adherence
· Account management of some of our key commercial customers
· Relationship management with key internal teams and external suppliers
· Work with our technical teams to reduce contacts by product improvement
· Look to improve agent efficiency by understanding where our process/tools can be improved
· In-depth reporting of the centre’s activity and user feedback
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
· working on web, mobile, TV platforms, set-top boxes and/or games consoles in a Lead support role within an agile environment.
· Strong experience working on live applications with a continuous feature & content release cycle.
· An exceptional communicator, articulate and well presented, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A mature and professional individual who is self-motivating and enthusiastic that is performance orientated.
· Ability to make difficult decisions and to work under pressure and with frequent changing priorities
· Upper-Intermediate English – B2 level
· Metric focussed with an ability to interpret data and provide accurate reports
· Passionate about customer service and contact reduction
Here's a little more about us…
Even better if you have:
Knowledge of end-to-end video delivery technologies and an understanding of issues surrounding video playback an advantage.
Experience with Charles Proxy, Wire-Shark and other supporting Tools
Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
Previous experience managing live incidents in an OTT environment
Experience communicating with all levels of the business; able to articulate thoughts and influence senior key stakeholders
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.