What's your new role about?
You want freedom to put your own ideas into practice and create state-of-the-art graphics?
As our new Graphics Designer, you’ll be joining our established creative team but will be sitting with our marketing team in Berlin. As part of a global team, you will be responsible for delivering market leading creative across multiple platforms to help push forward DAZN and our global sports brands Spox and Goal.
You will be the one in charge for the day-to-day creation of assets for multiple digital platforms including social media, commercial brands, CRM and print and will help our marketing team to deliver excellent content to our fans. Your graphics will be key in creating reach and raising DAZN’s brand awareness.
With your commercial mind, you’ll easily adapt, and you’ll be comfortable in producing award winning creative in an ever-evolving environment managing multiple stakeholders and clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating compelling graphics that engage our, and our clients’, social media audience whilst building brand presence
- Producing high-quality creative proposals and solutions to a range of internal and external clients across multiple digital platforms including, commercial brands, social media and print
- Supporting the Senior Designer in ensuring all creative deadlines are met to a high standard
- Proactive and well organised. Proving effective multi-tasking and ability to prioritise work based on potential impact and urgency
- Speaking to other departments to establish goals, upcoming tasks and priorities
- Present work back to key stakeholders, explain difficult design decisions and sell your creative vision
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Highly talented Graphic Designer with strong ideas and creativity
- High competency in all areas of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative personality and ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to self-manage workload
- Exceptional knowledge of digital design trends and patterns
- Confidence in presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Reports To (title): Design Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Berlin, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.