What's your new role about?
また、過去にデジタルメディア関連のシステムを活用されたご経験（例：google (ad manager), oracle (bluekai, MOAT) Amazon (TAM) 等）をお持ちの方も理想ですが、こちらは必須な条件ではございません。
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our Media Advertising Operations team in Tokyo, as an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the team, you will oversee all aspects of advertising delivery and inventory optimisation in Japan, across all DAZN properties.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, process driven and with a hunger for continuous learning. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (AdManager), Oracle (BlueKai, MOAT) and Amazon (TAM). Any previous experience working in a broadcast or OTT environment will also be seen as a plus.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF) 職務内容：
- Manage the health and performance of all advertising activity across DAZN TV
- Provide optimization recommendations to ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Manage the schedule of adverts planned for each game week according to sports calendar
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign delivery and network inventory
- Enforcing advertising operational processes to ensure for the efficient set up and delivery of campaigns
- Ensuring our Advertising Product Portfolio is running as expected and does not compromise user experience
- Acting as the conduit between local Commercial and Global Support/Product Teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, such as Google AdManager, BlueKai, Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic) and Tableau
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS? 応募条件（必須）
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Power Point
- Passion for sports
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE 応募条件（大歓迎！）
- Experience with ad serving technologies, specifically Google Ad Manager
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, advertising standards (i.e. VAST, VPAID) and terminology
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Familiarity with Japanese advertising landscape
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.