What's your new role about?
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest-growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our Accounts Payable team in Poland stays ahead of the game?
Our Finance team in Katowice is growing! We are looking for a new member of our Accounts Payable team to join us in the role of Financial Process Specialist.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Processing purchase invoices for assigned units in ERP in a timely manner
- Proactively and routinely chase critical invoices for being processed with priority
- Reviewing and ensuring cost coding is correct for purchase requisitions / AP transactions
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperation with other teams in the area of costs during month end closing to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the Payables balances
- Responding to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting initiatives to drive up compliance to “best practice” processes
- Assist AP Team Lead in building regular reporting on Accounts Payable balances (Days Payables Outstanding, AP Ageing, etc.)
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in working in a similar role for a large organisation
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate level
- You're a team player and able to work with others
- You have excellent communication, organisational and collaboration skills
- You're pro-active and have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations with multiple (at times conflicting) stakeholders to deliver results to meet deadlines
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- You have a university degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have worked with an Oracle-based finance system
- You have experience interacting with internationally based staff / stakeholders
- You speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German or Japanese on a basic level
- You're flexible to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.