What's your new role about?
Want to lift the lid on data and provide pivotal insight for one of the biggest sports broadcasters in the world?
At DAZN, we broadcast thousands of unmissable live sports events to fans around the world every month as well as hundreds of hours of on demand programming.
Our content performance team delves deep into the data behind these events to understand our audience and makes sure we continue to deliver the best value for sports fans!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- As a Content Insight Analyst with DAZN you will be responsible for reporting on all aspects of our live and non-live content to the business.
- You will be curious and creative with an analytical mind and a strategic thinker. You will have a desire to answer the important questions and explore our data to tell us something new.
- You will be wrangling data using our ETL tool Dataiku DSS (a collaborative data science software platform) and SQL to build stable data sets. You will be automating reports, developing tableau and looker environments to support the business with their decision making.
- You will be able to form independent accurate assessments and present these clearly to senior stakeholders and non-technical colleagues. You will be comfortable using multiple sources of information and interpreting those in a clear and informative manner.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- First couple of years’ experience working with data.
- Working knowledge of standard tools to interpret audience, performance and content data.
- Extensive knowledge of sport and sports broadcasting, an appreciation of the OTT and linear landscapes and working knowledge of current industry trends.
- An insight-driven mind and the ability to present findings intelligently and accurately.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A second language - we are a global business.
- A strong interest in data technology.
- Enjoy working within an agile and fast paced environment.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Internal Job Title: Content Insight Analyst
- Reports To (title): Head of Content Performance
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: UK, Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com