What's your new role about?
Live, breathe, dream sport? All sports?
As the Programming Editorial Assistant at DAZN you will be responsible for writing articles to accompany all of our live and post produced sports content.
You will be the key connector between our production, operations and marketing teams ensuring we are giving customers the correct detail around our sports content.
Additionally, you’ll dive into creating post produced highlights and pieces for the live production of our events.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ensuring that all available content is displayed on the site and is consistent with our English localization
- Working closely with our Central Content team to ensure all articles are produced and written on time and in our brand style
- To include relevant and exciting images to the fixture that you are writing to help customers visually understand the content they are accessing
- Working in a post-production environment to create highlights of most of our sports content for our product and all our connected clients
- Preparing content for our live production in accordance with the respective league producers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent knowledge of worldwide sports in general, major players and teams
- Ability to multitask across several projects and setup delivery method to a strict timeframe to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of editing platforms and an understanding of formats and audio configurations
- Fluency in German and English mandatory
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Basic understanding of Content Management processes and delivery platforms
- Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience in writing basic journalistic articles
- First experience using cutting tools
- Department: Programming
- Reports To (title): Content Supervisor
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.