What's your new role about?
As our Junior Producer Multisport, you will be part of the team responsible for producing and creating innovative live and non-live Multisport programming for DAZN, from our state of the art production facility in Munich. You will be directly involved in the creative process and be expected to be part of the conceptualization and execution of Multisport/Non-Football programming. Your remit will include producing long and short form programmes, conference production and creating feature content.
You will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. You should be passionate about the International Sports-World outside of Football and will be working in a team of Producers and Assistant Producers to turn creative ideas into great programming. Especially a deeper knowledge of the NBA would be highly appreciated for this role.
You will be highly motivated with strong editorial standards, and work ethic. You will produce programming for the DACH broadcast market, and your knowledge of Sports production and its surrounding culture as well as TV will be first class.
This role is based in Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Junior Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Preparing and producing live and non-live, short and long form Non-Football programmes for broadcast
- Special Focus on Live and Non-Live Production surrounding the NBA
- Editorial work and research
- Helping to create storyboards and detailed shooting schedules
- Being part of the production of high-quality features
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Strong video editing skills (AVID Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, or similar)
- Experience of working in TV production (live TV environment)
- Deep knowledge of International Sport (especially NBA)
- Knowledge of feature production and excellent technical understanding
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of international sports and the creation of additional programming
- Experience and understanding of post-production, outside broadcast and gallery production
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.