What's your new role about?
Join the team that's revolutionising sports entertainment! You'll lead and execute large-scale campaigns across various media platforms. Drive acquisition and brand campaigns. Showcase our brand and proposition in the French market. Work closely with central media and creative teams to implement effective marketing strategies. If you have experience running direct-to-consumer campaigns in the Entertainment or Media industries, a deep understanding of marketing dynamics and KPIs, and excellent stakeholder management skills, you're what we want!
This role will be based in France.
As our new Head of Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead and oversee the ideation, planning and execution of large scale campaigns across above the line and digital media
- Align with all stakeholders in central and local functions on each market objectives for acquisition and brand campaigns
- Coordinate the local media, agencies, and other key local partners
- Champion and control how DAZN brand and proposition are communicated in the French market
- Work in full partnership with the central media and creative teams to fully implement marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable deep experience in running direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns for Entertainment and/or Media industries.
- Deep understanding of all marketing dynamics and KPIs and how to influence those through strategic decisions.
- Experience in leading the approach across the media, with the ability to deep dive to the maximum level of detail on campaign management and planning.
- Experience in budgeting, planning and analysing media investments and performances and reporting across functions and to senior stakeholders, in the context of their impact on costs and revenues generated in the P&L.
- Experience in running paid media at scale in France, adapting approaches to the nuances of the market and the customer behaviour.
- Commercial understanding to service proposition evolutions in the media and entertainment industry, so to evolve approaches to media mix and tactics within the marketing planning.
- Excellent stakeholder management to communicate to colleagues both locally and centrally, at any level within the organisation.
- Interest in sports and/or the OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.