What's your new role about?
Are you an Adobe Premiere Pro Editor who has worked in a fast-paced environment, with extensive experience delivering fast-turnaround projects and meeting broadcast deadlines for delivery?
Working across a number of production teams, you'll be able to use your creative flair to edit extremely varied content from magazine shows, highlights programmes and branded content. You will be working on key sports highlights that are broadcast around the globe.
As well as working and learning alongside with producers, you have the chance to showcase your own ideas for each project too!
Due to the nature of the live sports calendar please be aware this role is a varied shift pattern which can include working weekends and late evenings.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application. Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Editing a range of long and short form sports content with a strong creative flair
- Producing work that adheres to quality control specifications and required technical standards
- Editing magazine shows, highlights shows and branded content
- Contributing ideas and concepts to the production team to ensure the most engaging content
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in written and verbal Spanish and English
- Excellent Premiere-based editing software skills
- Understanding of technical workflows and delivery aspects of broadcast and digital media
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight production deadlines
- Experience of colour grading using Premiere Pro
- Ability to manage the delivery of multi-format programme files
- Ability to work to a precise brief, but when prompted, contribute with your own ideas and creativity
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Sports fan
- Experience in creating GFXs and an understanding of GFX workflows
- Experience using a MAM system
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.