What's your new role about?
As an experienced Head of Brand and Campaigns, you will help lead a strong team and take responsibility for shaping and delivering on our brand & campaigns strategy in Spain, for LaLiga and all other sports rights we own, with one clear main objective: increase our direct and indirect Subscriptions to the platform.
As a true sports fan with interest in a variety of sports you will own the sporting calendar and campaign output around the moments that matter to sports fans. You will define how we represent ourselves to our customers across paid, owned and earned channels as well as partners, ensuring the Fan always comes first.
You will be key to ensuring that as a brand, we remain authentic, continue to act bravely, and are consistent and memorable in all that we do. You’ll also need to understand how to write brilliant integrated marketing briefs and measure results of respective campaigns. How do we educate and excite sports fans about watching their favourite sport and team on DAZN?
You’ll be comfortable taking the lead in a fast-moving, commercial environment, and be approachable in working with the global marketing team in the UK and other regional markets across the world to deliver a calendar of activity aimed at driving demand and brand awareness for DAZN in Spain. You will have experience of working with agencies and will have ran and led successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
Above all else, you need to know, and love, sport.
Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, refer a friend scheme, learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note: We would be grateful if your application documents are in English when applying.
AS OUR NEW HEAD OF BRAND AND CAMPAIGNS, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Deliver stand out, effective promotional activity of our content:
- Create and manage a thorough content marketing plan, integrating all channels within the team to ensure there is a clear, long-term understanding of content prioritisation and campaign planning;
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, ensuring that they work across paid, owned and earned media;
- Develop a test and learn environment in which failing is fine if we are pushing the boundaries;
- Work with Global and Local Content Marketing team, to acquire assets required to publish and promote the rights we have;
- Work with local production and creative services to commission content, across various formats (footage and imagery) to deliver a quality content experience, throughout the customer journey, including product.
- Deliver brilliant briefs to enable world-class content production and media campaigns:
- Manage the local creative agency to develop effective content campaigns to drive acquisition of subscribers and develop a distinct and inspiring brand tone of voice. Get the best out of our agencies, make them feel part of the team and hold them to the same high expectations you have of your colleagues;
- Manage the campaign evaluation and prioritisation to drive efficiency across all marketing promotional channels;
- Ensure that all advertising is correctly routed for feedback by the central content team, ensuring there is a clear understanding of what is being executed in market;
- Take responsibility to deliver the central creative strategy, including brand mission to ensure we are always audience first, and making decisions for the fans, as a fan.
- Manage content and commercial relationships:
- Joint responsibility with the SVP Marketing to understand the acquired rights and obligations within the country. This requires a detailed understanding of rights deals in its totality;
- Develop high sensitivity and business ownership on new subscriptions building and deviation;
- Assess the value of content, with its ability to drive consideration amongst fans, ultimately driving acquisition. Working side by side with the Media Manager, Head of PR and Head of Social Media;
- Work with central teams to provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our campaign activities;
- Ensure that we communicate well with all parts of the business and the group.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Sports fan with in-depth knowledge of local and international sports
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A leader who inspires others, and truly believes in teamwork and driven to succeed without being overly ruthless
- Proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing that drives measurable commercial impact
- Rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media with proven ability in leading creative development
- Previous experience working on sport, digital/OTT, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment
- Capability to work in team, motivate your team through leading with example but leaving space to try, operate and feel challenged and owners themselves.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Significant marketing experience with a strong emphasis on content and performance marketing
- Senior experience managing direct reports
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Worked on a growth subscription media brand and have an understanding of sports/entertainment consumers
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.