What's your new role about?
DAZN is growing rapidly and one of the key drivers in our mission to change the future of sport is to efficiently and effectively acquire new customers, through leveraging the vast amount of data that we generate.
To help achieve this, we are on the hunt for our next star signing, a Marketing Optimisation Specialist to join our marketing centre of excellence.
Working closely with Global and Local Customer Experience teams, and as part of the wider Marketing Insight and Analytics function, you will be responsible for defining and delivering an AB testing experimentation strategy focused on optimising our marketing efficiency and acquisition funnels (CRO). With a solid understanding of digital strategy, you will identify potential CX improvements and use your gained insights to design robust A/B tests to address these.
In this role, you won’t only get the chance to work on an international product with access to highly attractive marketing budgets but will also liaise with local market experts to improve the global marketing initiatives.
Join us and help achieve our goal of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ownership of Marketing Optimisation strategy and roadmap
- Analysing experiment data and delivering actionable recommendations acrossFunnel Optimisation, App Store Optimisation, Media Optimisation, LP Optimisation, CRM Optimisation
- Lead the development, training and best practice for Optimisation tools with key business stakeholders
- Work with Product Optimisation team to drive a cross-function optimisation strategy for DAZN
- Consulting with global stakeholders to guide, steer and challenge hypotheses, test strategy and priorities
- Developing experiments using MVT tools
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3+ years of Optimisation experience
- Experience using MVT tools (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Adobe)
- An understanding of the statistics of hypothesis testing
- Ability to turn complex data queries into actionable insight
- Experience using analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Confident working with stakeholders across local markets, product, CRM, creative, media etc.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Tableau experience
- Previous OTT experience
- Passion for sport
- Department: Marketing
- Reports To (title): Head of Customer Experience
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.