What's your new role about?
Are you ready to take on the challenge of being involved in the first new projects and initiatives across a fast-growing international company? DAZN is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. If you like solving security problems in technical environments, then this is the place to be! What’s better than engineering a sports streaming platform reaching millions of concurrent users globally? Doing it with millions more in mind! We are already live in Spain, Brazil, USA, Japan, Canada, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland and there are only more markets to follow in 2020.
As our Information Security Risk Specialist, you will work with multiple teams to identify and assess their individual risks and controls. If you want to be responsible for supporting the strategic vision, adding value to the development of the enterprise risk strategy and orchestrate the maturity of risk management in support of our Information Security Risk and IT Risk Management program then apply to join our Risk & Compliance department today!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Providing subject matter expertise within the area of Information Security Risk
- Maintain policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in relation to information security risk
- Facilitating the identification and assessment of risk within the organisation and documenting it accordingly in the Information Security Risk Register
- Performing Supplier Risk Management activities
- Performing Business Impact Analysis
- Ensure effective communication and awareness to the business in support of risk assessment process
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU EXCEL IN YOUR ROLE
- Knowledge of business management and knowledge of common risk management frameworks like ISO 27005, ISO 31000, FAIR, IRAM 2, CIS RAM etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Experience interacting, presenting and working with C-level executives
- Proactiveness, confidence, prioritization, accountability
- a Professional security management certification is a big plus, such as Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Internal Audit
- Experience with electronic risk management tools (e.g. ServiceNow GRC, MetricStream)
- Experience with information security threat modelling, vulnerabilities
- Understanding of threat intelligence gathering
- Experience within the video, broadcasting and production space
- Experience with OneTrust GRC tool
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.