What's your new role about?
DAZN is seeking a talented Node.JS & AWS Developer to join our team in Hyderabad. The Node.JS & AWS Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based applications using Node.JS and AWS technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to build and maintain cloud-based applications using Node.JS and AWS.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities for existing applications.
- Design and implement solutions to address complex problems in a scalable and efficient manner.
- Identify and address performance issues and optimize cloud-based applications for speed and scalability.
- Work with various AWS services, including but not limited to Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployment process.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in cloud computing and recommend best practices.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.