What's your new role about?
In this role based in Amsterdam, you’ll use your engineering skills to support our growing Applied Machine Learning team to prototype, build and deploy machine learning products that will directly impact the user experience.
In this role you will work closely with fellow architects, developers and fellow ML engineers to deliver machine learning products into the DAZN ecosystem. You’ll have the chance to design and develop innovative solutions that are able to scale with DAZN’s rapidly growing platform. As a member of the applied machine learning team you will be exposed to every element of the pipeline, helping you become an end to end machine learning practitioner.
Obviously, you’ll find cutting edge technology here too. AWS is our cloud service provider of choice and we use a range of services and resources such as Kinesis, Lambda and SageMaker to ingest and process data and train our models. The team primarily works in Python and we’re keen to keep on top of the latest developments in the area both from open source projects and academic research meaning you’ll constantly get opportunities to develop your expertise.
Get in touch if you’re passionate about delivering innovative solutions, keen to apply your experience and develop your understanding of end-to-end machine learning systems.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, deploy and maintain ML models and systems, from proof-of-concept to production.
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment.
- Deliver high quality code.
- Guide and mentor more junior colleagues locally whilst reporting into a lead in London.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience delivering machine learning solutions on cloud infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of the data science pipeline (data collection and cleaning, exploration, feature engineering, supervised & unsupervised learning, model assessment & model deployment).
- Applied modelling techniques such as supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning (particularly with graph-based frameworks such as pyTorch and Tensorflow).
- Experience with version control tools and workflows (Git etc.).
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture, the services that are offered and how they can be used to facilitate ML systems (preferably AWS).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Drone etc.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform.
- Experience developing APIs for model endpoints.
- Experience with Bayesian methods (e.g. STAN, pyro).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (preferred AWS certified candidates).
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.