What's your new role about?
Join the team that's revolutionising sports entertainment! You'll lead and execute large-scale campaigns across various media platforms. Drive acquisition and brand campaigns. Showcase our brand and proposition in the French market. Work closely with central media and creative teams to implement effective marketing strategies. If you have experience running direct-to-consumer campaigns in the Entertainment or Media industries, a deep understanding of marketing dynamics and KPIs, and excellent stakeholder management skills, you're what we want!
Eleven, now a DAZN group company. Bringing our expanded capabilities in the live sports streaming sector and establishing ourselves as a global leader. This acquisition offers several benefits, including entering new territories, generating revenue through social media, and acquiring additional football rights.
This role can be based in London or France.
As our new Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead on execution of large scale campaigns across above the line and digital media.
- An understanding of the importance of a full-funnel measurement framework, with expertise on upper and mid-funnel metrics, identifying the best media for key campaign goals.
- Support in central and local functions on each market objectives for acquisition and brand campaigns
- Coordinate the local media, agencies, and other key local partners
- Support the DAZN brand and proposition to ensure it received perfectly in the French market
- Support the Head of Marketing to ensure partnership with the central media and creative teams to fully implement marketing campaigns
- The ability to implement effective new processes to improve team efficiency, demonstrating high organisational skill.
- Experience executing direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns for Entertainment and/or Media industries.
- Experience and understanding of the detail on campaign management and planning.
- Assist with the communication to local markets throughout the global planning process; from briefing, planning and execution through to the post-campaign analysis.
- Liaise closely with the central campaigns and in-house creative teams to produce assets that are digital-first, aligning perfectly with the intricate look and feel of digital channel inventory.
- Interest in sports and/or the OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Fluent language skills in French, ideally with experience working within the France Marketing landscape
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.