What's your new role about?
As a Desktop Support Engineer at Perform, you will be joining a Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for Japan, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Desktop Service Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs. Your role will involve being the point of reference for various IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure at the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Handling service requests, incident and problem management for internal users
- Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers
- Managing supplier relationships for hardware and software purchasing, services and support
- Excellent customer care
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment
- Windows PC engineering experience
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers
- Communication (to various levels)
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Experience with macOS
- Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Basic experience with Linux shell and LAMP stack
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Teamwork & Collaboration - Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Learn & Grow - On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills.
- Customer Orientation - Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction with Desktop Service, services and expertise.
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days pa
- Defined Contribution plan
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com