What's your new role about?
As a Facility Assistant at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our DAZN office in Bangor and ensuring that all office facilities and processes run smoothly, which includes both the physical space and the comfort and well-being of all our employees in the office and working from home, as well as our guests and partners visiting our space.
We’re looking for a Facility Assistant ideally with customer service experience in a busy fast-paced environment, who has strong organizational skills, proactive problem-solving attitude and a people-first approach. Do you have some experience in hospitality or a customer facing role? Are you looking for a part time role? If this sounds like you, this job could suit you perfectly!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Face of Facilities – providing an onsite point of contact for the DAZN team in Bangor to provide an efficient and high level of service to the office. Overseeing the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of all office facilities in our Bangor office.
- Customer oriented and providing a 5 star service: First point of contact for requests – additionally thinking what could be asked and putting services in place before being asked, being proactive and innovative
- Assisting with the implementation of health and safety standards supported by the Health & Safety manager.
- Provide support for office events for staff, supporting the management of vendors including, security, cleaning and so on
- Build and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to HR, local teams, our neighbours, landlord and building management company
- Raising PO's and maintaining records in various systems/spreadsheets
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-3 years of experience in a support role dealing directly with employees as well as 3rd party services and vendors
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicating at all levels across the organization as well as with external vendors
- Ability to work independently, Proactive and a problem solver
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge of Microsoft package Office 365
- Knowledge of Oracle
- First aider and fire marshal experience
- Workplace related Health & Safety qualifications preferred
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.