What's your new role about?
Are you an HR professional keen to be involved in a business at a time of positive change supporting our Group Operations Division?
Your primarily responsibility will be to provide a day-to-day support to Managers and employees, across our two London office's in Hammersmith and Feltham, acting as an ambassador for all things DAZN.
You’ll have the opportunity to support management teams and employees providing a full range of HR generalist services. You can help implement our people plan and other key initiatives throughout the year so that we are aligned with the divisional and regional plans.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the recruitment process alongside our resourcing team
- Support the local management team in having a communication and involvement strategy and local events and plans in our West London office, such delivering “Sports Summer” events
- Work with the HR team to implement the overall people strategy and ensure our local people plans are aligned to overall Group Plans
- To represent DAZN in the local community, developing and maintaining relationships with local schools, colleges and universities
- Provide advice to local employees with regards to employment law and employee relations issues
- Support the annual salary review (ASR) process supporting the local management teams and wider People team
- Ensure the personal development review (PDR) process runs smoothly locally supporting the managers in implementation and consistency of approach
- Provide reliable advice on legal, contractual and HR issues in line with the local terms and conditions of employment
- Support and coach managers to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations and people issues ensuring a pragmatic business and best practice approach
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including a good grasp of employment law and the ability to use information and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic people plans
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders at a management level to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Confident self-starter able to work independently in a business partnering manner as well as effectively as part of an HR team
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Previous experience in a generalist HR role
- CIPD Qualified (Level 5 or above)
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience working in a rapid growth or fast scale up business, with a strong recruitment focus would be beneficial
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain and Brazil in early 2019.