What's your new role about?
Are you ready to change the game in Fraud prevention? DAZN is looking to expand its Fraud team with a hands-on, analytical and accurate Junior Fraud Analyst.
Our Fraud department is small but mighty and looking for the best fit to take on the world of sports. The Fraud Department is responsible for daily monitoring, preventing financial fraud and free trial abuse as well as cooperation with multiple other departments worldwide. Within this team, a Junior Fraud Analyst conducts competitive intelligence as to various organisational initiatives and responses to payment processing trends and chargebacks. You will review and action unique cases from all over the world and be responsible for providing feedback on how to prevent them. For this position, we do not require experience in fraud. If you are eager to learn and get to know the industry, join us and we will show you around!
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work on a Hybrid basis.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify and articulate long-term solutions and strategic responses to chargeback issues and friendly and real fraud as well as chargeback issues
- Research and analysis of customers activity to assess risk levels and fraud type
- Consistently monitor Chargeback levels and identify points of pain that should be addressed before financial implications
- Defend all payment methods chargebacks
- Minimize fraud loss
- Work on implementing new rules as well as tools to prevent fraud long-term
- Evaluate new products and provide input on risk management
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytic, problem solving and advising skills
- Structured, hands-on mentality
- Detailed-oriented personality with a focus on continuous improvement
- Helpful and a team player
- The ability to implement highly effective solutions and implementing chargeback action plans
- Understanding of payment-related procedures
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Proficiency in Excel
- SQL/PowerBI knowledge
- Experience working with data management systems (Snowflake, Looker)
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Tax incentive
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.