What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions or users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 9 markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada and the USA. We have streamed more than 500 million hours of content in 2019!
As a part of the Salesforce team in Amsterdam, you will also work closely with our marketing team in DAZN. You'll be playing an important role in supporting our marketers with expanding our brand globally.
The past year we finalized our Marketing Cloud implementation and we've gone live with the first release of our product. To further support our global expansion, we are looking for someone that can help build out and deliver the Marketing / CRM roadmap in Marketing Cloud and support cross-cloud integrations.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Advice on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, clear articulating usage best practices, product roadmap and its relationship in the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Contribute to the development of project descriptions, project deliverables, and solution architecture
- Develop the marketing automation platform to fulfil cross channel communication including but not limited to email, SMS, push and direct marketing
- Development and implementation of advanced email and multi-channel campaigns that support customer journeys; deploy automation, triggered emails, user-initiated emails and A / B tests with Automation Studio and Journey Builders
- Configure Salesforce Marketing Cloud products and features including Email Studio, Social Studio, Ad Studio, and Automation Studio
- Establish data structures and assist with data import/export and data cleansing
- Create content libraries and manage dynamic content, including but not limited to Email and Landing Pages
- Skill up the team with Marketing Cloud expertise
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Analytics Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio
- Experience with customer segmentation and performance marketing; focus on campaigns with a customer-first strategy
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and/or Marketing Cloud Developer
- Strong team player with the ability to pick up projects independently
- Experience with APIs, JSON and AMPScript
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE TOO…
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.