What's your new role about?
As Senior FP&A Manager, you will have ownership of in year budget and planning cycles, forecasting short term funding requirements and provide key reporting and insight for the Group CFO.
You will lead a team of two analysts and be required to work collaboratively across multiple functions to deliver high quality outputs that enable the correct business decisions to be made by the executive team.
During your career to date, you will have significant FP&A experience, including cash flow modelling, and the ability to improve and streamline Group outputs and processes.
As an excellent communicator, you will be able to leverage relationships across the finance function and wider business to concisely explain complex business issues ensure outputs are delivered to deadline.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Management and coordination of Group planning cycles in accordance with the planning timetable
- Aggregation of Group P&L, Cash Flow and KPIs and production of budget/forecast materials for the Executive & Board
- Ownership and evolution of the weekly cash flow forecast, taking into account receipts and payments from/to major customers, rights holders and other third parties, to inform drawdowns and future funding needs
- Timely production of monthly Finance and Board updates, covering performance reporting across financial, customer and operational metrics
- Responsible for ensuring our forecasting tool PBCS stays up to date with latest business structure and share best practice across the commercial finance function
- Challenge existing process and drive forward efficiencies & improvements. Such examples could include more in depth understanding of overhead payments and moving to a monthly forecasting process
- Leverage strong relationships with regional & group finance teams that foster a collaborative mindset and increase your commercial understanding of the business
- Work closely with Revenue Management & Data teams to ensure our KPI reporting processes are efficient and scalable
- Cover ad hoc queries from investors and Executive team
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A qualified accountant with extensive FP&A experience and a strong understanding of cash flow reporting and forecasting
- The ability to analyse data and concisely present key messages by leveraging excellent PPT and excel skills
- Ability to project manage and work collaboratively and effectively across finance and commercial teams
- Experience of working in an online subscription, media, tech or sport business
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Line management experience
- Exposure to a global business
- Department: Financial Planning & Analysis
- Reports To (title): VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Career Level: 4
- Country and Location: London Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.