What's your new role about?
The Social Media Strategist will bring a strategic eye to each day, week, and month for planning of DAZN social content. Working across multiple groups within the company – you’ll be asked to manage different conversations across sales, marketing, and content. You will collaborate across the entire social content team and be looked to as someone who will program and strategically place content in the best position to succeed. You will work closely with our original content team and are someone who comes to work each day with a solution-based mindset and BIG IDEAS. You will be responsible for social media growth and awareness as well as providing DAZN with new innovative ways to tell our stories across all social platforms.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day-to-day management of social platforms for DAZN
- Long term planning of DAZN’s sports holidays and studio shows
- Collaborate across orginal production and programming to create social distribution calendars
- Become a subject matter expert on all social media platforms
- Suggest strategies working along-side our sales and marketing teams to continue to grow the DAZN brand
- Understand social media metrics and use them to create new ideas and inform colleagues across the business
- Work with Social Media Managers and the Head of Digital to create monthly reports that help make the organization more informed on the latest in social media
- Maintain strong relationships with platforms leads across social media
- Create content along side the social video team and come up with new ideas that will break the internet!
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-2+ years working in social media for a large brand or media company
- Strong base of current sports knowledge, especially as it pertains to MLB, the NFL, and Boxing
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of how each social platform needs specific copy and descriptions
- An interest and ability to come up with new ideas on the fly in a fast paced environment
- A basic understanding of leveraging and clipping video of broadcast segments for social platforms
- Topline knowledge of emerging social platforms like TikTok and Snapchat
- The ability to work across the organization and collaborate with on-air talent and producers
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing is preferred, but not required
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation*
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. DAZN is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.