What's your new role about?
So, what’s your new role about?
Are you a passionate problem solver who has experience in the data domain? We’re looking for someone to join our growing Product & BA function within Enterprise Data Management at DAZN.
DAZN is one of the fastest growing OTT companies in the world and stream over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 600 million hours of content!
As a Business Analyst for Enterprise Data Management at DAZN, working with the EDM Product Owner and BA team, you will help determine how customer, supplier and product data is collected, organized and converted into quality data assets that can be used to gain insight into DAZN’s daily operations.
You will be working directly with key stakeholders including our Product, Data Science, Finance, Marketing and Machine Learning teams to ensure the delivery of reliable, timely and consumable data into our enterprise data warehouse. You will be analysing first and third-party systems to understand business processes and data flows. You will identify opportunities to enhance the data platform, and be exposed to our cutting-edge tech stack as a result.
Using an agile approach, you will define high-level epics and stories to create a well-organized, value-driven backlog for the data engineering team.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, define and communicate business requirements aligned to DAZN’s data driven strategy
- Enable the data engineering team to deliver value by preparing requirements in the form of epics & user stories
- Bridge the gap between data producers and data consumers
- Support the QA process by ensuring that all deliveries meet our definition of done
- Identify opportunities to streamline our delivery processes and improve our ways of working
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a BA, delivering features from start to finish (preferably in an Agile environment)
- Problem solving skills; Willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into data issues
- Strong requirement management experience, from elicitation through delivery and acceptance
- Experience of business and/or data modelling techniques and data flow diagrams
- Confident presenting to and communicating with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Ability to write & understand SQL/Python/R code
- Understanding of data warehousing, ETL/ELT & data transformation pipelines
- Knowledge of the sports or OTT services sector would be beneficial.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.