What's your new role about?
Do you want to play a key part in growing one of the most disruptive and innovative sports media brands in the world?
In this newly created role, as our Senior Campaign Manager, you will be working within the global Campaign Development Team to develop and manage our biggest campaigns across some of our global markets.
You’ll know the local marketing needs of the market, including their biggest sporting rights and their commercial KPI’s. You’ll know our brand positioning and identity inside out, as well as our creative platform, marketing claims and key messages. You’ll package this up into a brilliant strategic marketing briefs and then work very closely with the creative agency to develop industry-shaking campaigns that drive customer numbers. As an experienced, creatively intelligent, inspirational and decisive team player, you’ll relish rolling up your sleeves, digging that little bit deeper and developing as a pivotal member of our growing central team.
You will contribute to, and track, critical brand and commercial measures across our markets (Brand awareness, consideration, claim recall, free trials and subscriptions).Your role is key to ensuring that, as a brand, we remain authentic in our campaigns, continue to act bravely and drive higher numbers of customers who use our product. Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role, so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and manage the major advertising campaigns for our markets, such as season start campaigns, new sporting rights or seasonal milestones e.g. Christmas
- Create excellent working relationships with the local VP of Marketing and Media Manager, work closely with them to understand the marketing requirements and full media mix of the campaigns
- Using input from marketing Insight & Analytics, create clear campaign briefs, bringing the global brand positioning and creative platform to life with relevant local nuances.
- Manage the creative agency’s output and quality as well as their efficiency, always pushing them to get the best possible work
- Work with central insights & commercial teams in tracking brand KPIs across the markets,
- Create excellent working relationships with local marketing teams, drive trust in central campaign function
- Manage all advertising testing, ensuring our creative is delivering against key objectives
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A hunger for developing brilliant, insight-driven advertising that get the industry talking
- An excellent understanding of the creative briefing and development process, from brief through to execution
- Sports fan (particularly football), always abreast of the latest news
- Experience of fast-paced innovative, high-performance work environments which encourage active decision-making and considered risk taking.
- Experience of managing brands remotely across regions or countries.
- The ability to foster close & effective working relationships across functions and markets
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Leadership experience
- A degree or equivalent qualification and/or evidence of continued learning.
- Sports marketing experience either client or agency side
- Multi-lingual a plus
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation
- Department: Marketing
- Internal Job Title: Sr. Campaign Manager
- Reports To: Head of Campaign Development
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: 37,5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes