What's your new role about?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join our DAZN team. You will take an active role in managing a number of important operational and administrative elements within the wider business, as well as implementing initiatives to drive improvements and efficiencies to ensure that processes evolve and improve over time.
Find out what DAZN is all about.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Process management: review business requests and allocate to the relevant team member
- Manage supplier invoices: ensure invoices from suppliers are compliant with our billing process; are approved by the relevant person; and raise the relevant POs. Build relationships with external suppliers to improve the quality and frequency of their invoices.
- Finance management: work closely with our finance teams to manage team budgets, by tracking spend on external suppliers, team travel and entertainment
- Process improvements: using your initiative, identify ‘pinch points’ and then recommend, develop and implement improvements to policies and processes.
- Support new members of the teams: look after the onboarding and induction processes.
- Administrative duties: diary management, scheduling of meetings, organising social events etc.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Ideally four years’ experience in administration, operations or as a personal/team assistant in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to manage a large workload and shifting priorities
- Proven experience at being resourceful to proactively find solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the capacity to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and make independent decisions
- Proficiency with the full MS Office Suite
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such asprogressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Brazil and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com