What's your new role about?
We have the best international basketball competitions in the world and we want to get people from around the world excited about them. Whether existing fans or potential fans, we want people to enjoy watching and participating in the world’s best sport.
You will be the go-to for creating a host of digital and social video content (sometimes shooting, always editing) for the FIBA Media Content team and the teams internal and external customers. The content will appear across the world on FIBA Social channels and a host of media outlets and publishers. We’re looking for a Basketball Super Fan that’s highly creative and understands the nuances of digital and social channels to deliver the most engaging and highest quality video.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your core focus will be to create amazing basketball content supporting the matrixed pool of FIBA Media content creators.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded and in some cases shooting footage
- Online editing duties, which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring and adding special effects
- Creating motion graphics and sometimes 3D graphics – think animated infographics and bleacher style visual effects
- Take the lead in the creative process for future content, proactively bringing news ideas and opinions to the table
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- One to three years’ experience in content creation for a sports company
- First rate, demonstrable knowledge of and interest in Basketball. European basketball knowledge would be a real plus
- Highly proficient in After Effects, Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro
- An understanding of technical and delivery aspects of digital media
- An up-to-date knowledge and interest in digital and social media marketing tools and techniques
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in social media campaigns and delivering audience and engagement growth
- An interest in staying on top and ahead of the latest techniques and trends of digital editing and video platforms (e.g. facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter, snapchat (and many more)
- An awareness of the delivery of multi-format programme files
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: FIBA Media
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Executive Producer
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com