What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in various markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Spain and Brazil (plus many more!).
We make learning a fundamental part of the job. Our software engineers continually share their expertise with their colleagues and the wider industry. We’re an active part of the technology community and put a strong focus on innovation.
Our people are dedicated, flexible and fast-moving, rising to every challenge that streaming to a global audience of fans brings.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments
- Work on a platform that has big spikes in user traffic at one time
- You will work in an environment with autonomy where you will plan how to achieve goals that we are all working towards
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with HTML5, CSS
- Comfortable working as a developer at a mid or senior level
- Interested in learning and sharing ideas
- Git experience
- Comfortable speaking English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of React / Redux / MobX
- Knowledge of differences between browsers
- Experience in cross-platform development (TV / STB / gaming consoles)
- Ability to deliver efficient code and analyse performance
- Experience with cloud computing services and distributed applications (preferably AWS)
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration systems (CI/CD)
- Understanding of NodeJS
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.