What's your new role about?
Operational Delivery is a Delivery and Workflow Management function providing process excellence and continuous improvement by enabling globally focused workflows and access to production tools for the creation, localisation and distribution of our content. We are looking for an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to manage the implementation of our fast-paced Production Services global transformation programme.
The role will report into the Head of Operational Delivery and work closely with other members of our dynamic Production Services team to oversee the end-to-end delivery of operational projects, enabling our various project inputs across global facilities to move forward cohesively.
You will have excellent project and delivery management skills, with proven ability to scope, implement and roll out simultaneous broadcast projects, from planning to BAU. You will manage dependencies across various projects and complex roadmaps, feeding into larger programmes and other portfolios, removing blockers, managing risks, and deploying resources in line with business priorities.
You will lead the delivery management team and be responsible for the day-to-day logistics management of the Production Services roadmap, driving the full lifecycle of operational projects within the programme to enable us to deliver high-quality content, including live broadcasts and non-live programming in a global collaborative environment across a wide range of sports and viewing platforms.
This role will be based in our Hammersmith office in London. The team are currently working in a hybrid way so there is flexibility for working remotely
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Programme Delivery Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage a team of delivery managers and collaborate with workflow experts and technical teams in conducting in-depth discoveries that drive data-led business decisions focusing on simplifying our business, and increasing productivity and efficiency of our cost base, services, tools and workflows.
- Act as the delivery engine for our project pipeline. You will manage the delivery of all project milestones in the programme and drive our internal teams and third-party suppliers to deliver in line with our business requirements and to tight deadlines.
- Gather requirements, writing statements of work, building delivery plans with formal acceptance criteria that lead to business-critical decisions, you will contribute second-to-none project and delivery management expertise to the documentation, implementation and governance of our projects.
- Be responsible for capacity planning, resource forecasting, milestone tracking and reporting, applying governance and standardised processes to all our programme roadmap output.
- Support the BAU management of a pool of shared resources in managing the implementation of change requests and efficiencies across all services.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Broadcast project management background with proven and demonstrable methodology and track record in delivery of programme roadmap, with complex requirements and specifications.
- Ability to leverage programme management expertise to translate business strategic goals into executable workstreams and delivery plans that drive the successful implementation of projects.
- Excellent project documentation skills from initial planning, requirements gathering, resourcing, milestone tracking, risk management, through to delivery and change management, including managing functional testing/UAT.
- Experience of producing high quality process mapping, generating KPI analytics and other project reports.
- Solution-focus approach, with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at all levels, and collaborate with global technical and non-technical teams.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel and work within our other locations as needed.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in Sport
- Understanding of Production and Broadcast workflows and processes
- Experience working with global teams and the ability to speak any other languages
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.