What's your new role about?
As our new Junior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will join our Reporting team to be the liaison between our stakeholders and data. In this team you will be involved with delivering accurate and timely reports to the business, for stakeholders to monitor performance and make better decisions based on data and draw insights.
You will partner closely with Marketing, Product, Finance, Commercial and Strategy to produce specialised reports and develop visualisations that are simple to interpret.
As we become a data-led business, we will need to up-skill our business stakeholders with the aim of improving engagement and understanding around Data. Your strong ability to “tell” a story with data is key in your new role, as this is critical for the end-user to understand the data to contribute real value.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Learn how to wrangle data using Dataiku DSS (a collaborative data science software platform) to build stable data sets which are then used to build reports
- Learn Tableau and use it to produce new standardised reports and insights to support the business
- Help building training materials to accompany the new data sets and reports produced by the team
- Work with different functions (ie: Marketing, Product, Finance , etc… ) to develop KPIs and integrate them into our work stream
- Help train the business on how to interact with Tableau and help building the accompanying materials
- Knowledge of analytics across functions preferred (Marketing, Product, Commercial & Research)
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Good communication skills and the desire to interact with different functions across the business
- Eager to learn and get your hands on the latest cutting-edge technologies related to data manipulation and data visualisation such as Dataiku and Tableau.
- Want to be part of a fun, fast paced, fast growing company with loads of potential for personal and professional growth
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience of building an ETL process
- Previous experience of data wrangling using SQL
- A keen interest in Sports
- Ability to prioritise and filter out noise from critical issues
- An adaptable / flexible personality, as priorities and business changes frequently
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Finance
- Internal Job Title: Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Reports To (title): Reporting Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: London (Hammersmith)
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.The
platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.To
find out more visit: