What's your new role about?
As the Senior Product Manager for Gamification at DAZN, you will own definition, delivery, and in-life management of major gamification features, such as Polls, Quizzes, Leaderboards, Chat, Watch Party etc. within the DAZN sports streaming service, across all platforms (Phone/Tablet/Desktop/Living Room) in an Agile, user centric and data driven environment.
You will identify the key needs and opportunities likely to deliver the greatest return on investment for the business, define the correct KPIs to track success, then create hypotheses and work with UX, Engineering and Data Science teams to rapidly test and learn what will have the greatest impact, through prototypes and PoCs. Once hypotheses have been proven, you will manage the delivery of initiatives into Production across all appropriate platforms, using an iterative and data driven approach.
This role is based in London, Hammersmith.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager/Games Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Prioritising, defining and executing medium/large technical products/services which have significant bottom-line impact across the global product
- End-to-end definition, delivery and the entire lifecycle of gamification features
- Communicating the status of gamification features to stakeholders and C-level management
- Accountable for proposed projects and removing barriers to project completion
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience as Games Designer/Producer/Product Manager in Mobile Gaming
- Acute understanding of in-game virtual economies, free to play mechanics and game progression loops
- Ability to define metrics and methodologies used in collecting and analysing data for supporting business cases
- Experience of experimentation, creating and testing hypotheses using prototypes and PoCs
- Able to determine viability of new initiatives, and capable of obtaining sign off from appropriate stakeholders
- Experience of writing requirements for development teams
- A passion for sport (including football)
Even better if you have:
- Product Manager experience/training
- Experience of BDD and Gherkin
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.