What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a passionate Team Leader to join the Payments & Subscriptions Specialist Team. Contrary to what the job name might suggest, this is not a Finance team. ;)
As a PaySpecs Team Leader at DAZN, you will be responsible for managing the Payments & Subscriptions Specialist Team and overseeing our global payments ecosystem.
You will report to the Head of Product based in the UK but work closely alongside various stakeholders including Development Teams, Product and Finance based around the world. Your goal will be to help your team optimise global payments ecosystem to maximise revenue and minimise losses.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and e-commerce, from acquirer testing to definition of billing strategy and fraud prevention.
Furthermore, you may be required to travel abroad to support product launches and to receive training from the rest of the Payments Team.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the Payments & Subscriptions Specialist Team – ensuring your team hits key deliverables and is enabled and empowered to complete their tasks.
- Own the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem including Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen
- Own the delivery of new global payment methods and the launch of new markets around the world. This will include orchestrating Finance reporting and QA testing for example.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have strong leadership experience, setting a high standard by leading by example and lifting the team around you
- You are a people person – meaning you know how to work with and manage different personalities to get the best out of people, always making time for your team and colleagues
- You've got good organisational skills and take care of efficient delivery of work - not only allocating tasks towards PayOps team member strengths but also upskilling weaknesses to prevent bottle-neck scenarios
- You're an effective communicator with high computer/word literacy. You are confident in contributing to senior-level stakeholder meetings, in particular for resolving and updating on critical payment issues
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You're passionate about customer data and customer experience
- You're able to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
- You speak English and Polish on a min. upper-intermediate level
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO (BUT PLEASE DO APPLY EVEN IF YOU DON'T MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS)
- You have experience with any Payment Service Provider
- You have knowledge of subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.