What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a passionate Payments Operations Analyst to join the Payment Operations Team.
As a Payments Operations Analyst at DAZN you will be responsible for day-to-day KPI reporting and monitoring payments performance. Also, you will be tasked with a critical analysis of data, spotting bottlenecks and suggesting improvement solutions. This role involves liaising with the Head of PayOps and PayOps team leaders and specialists, data team and finance.
This role has a great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of payments and e-commerce and data processing capabilities. As DAZN grows, the role will increase in responsibility.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc reporting.
- Analyse the output of reports, validate and explain the numbers.
- Perform data and system analysis to support broader oversight processes within a functional area. In addition, this role provides reporting and insight to guide business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
- Provide insights based on findings and making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data collected through analysis of business intelligence.
- Ensure on time delivery and reports quality targets are met.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have high computer and data literacy - good knowledge of Excel and SQL
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate level
- You are a logical thinker, reliable, and are an efficient and strong communicator
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You're able to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen (or any Payment Service Provider)
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- Experience with 3rd Party Payment consoles (Google Play Billing, Apple In-App Purchases, etc)
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.