What's your new role about?
Our DAZN UK team is growing! We are looking for a Junior Editor in Leeds, with an absolute passion for sport, including Boxing and Football.
DAZN are launching Linear Channels and FAST channels in the UK, which will require amazing content from our biggest rights including Boxing, Women’s Football and a variety of other sports.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong communication, and an understanding of sport production and digital workflows.
The successful candidate will be essential in producing content across a wide variety of platforms for the UK markets. Having previous experience in a post-production environment, the junior editor requires to be efficient on Premier Proand a basic understanding of After Effects.
The department is a mix of Editorial and Creative Content makers. This role is pivotal to the team helping to deliver all our amazing content to our Linear and FAST Channels.
This role will be based in our Leeds office. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Re-versioning Editor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide editorial content support across the Channels team.
- Work with the Promo Producer to create promos for all platforms.
- Re-purpose existing content for use across Linear output. This includes editing live sport and non-live content.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- Advise on technical queries, for example file format and export settings.
- Ensure your work is editorially accurate and technically compliant.
- Assist other members of the Channel team
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Editing experience working in a Broadcast team
- Experience in a post-production environment
- An understanding of broadcast specifications
- Good knowledge of Premier-Pro
- Attention to detail
Even better if you have:
- A completed media course related to post-production
- Passion for sports including Boxing
- Experience working on sports content, production and/or editorial
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.