What's your new role about?
We are soon to roll out chat bots in our global markets and are looking for an experienced Chatbot Analyst to design, analyse and optimise chatbot conversations. You’ll be using the latest and greatest tools, including Google’s Dialogflow and Salesforce’s Einstein.
You will be a key member of the Customer Service Centre of Excellence, with the aim of improving our customer journeys with bot-assistance, maximising levels of automation and customer satisfaction.
Starting with our most common intents you will surface the data insight to drive improvements to automation levels in Customer Service. You’re understanding of chat bots combined with customer service knowledge will help improve the quality and quantity of conversations, ensuring our customers obtain the best levels of automated assistance.
DAZN is rolling out at pace in terms of global expansion and product functionality – clearly our customer experience needs to be ahead of the game. Our customers must have the best customer experience across all of our major customer journeys – from signing up, logging in, to watching live or demand sports, and when they self-help or need to contact us. On top of this we have huge events, weekly, with massive audiences that need careful planning.
To help make all of this happen we need someone who can help us identify intents and translate customer service flows into chat bot conversations. You will use your data skills coupled with your understanding of customer service, to deliver exceptional interactions and help automate high-volume, repeatable contacts.
Working in collaboration with our market CS teams, Product and Technolgy stakeholders, you will produce conversational flows and leverage analytics tools to test, learn and iterate on your intent models. Help to define best practices around chatbot and contribute to the chatbot playbook. Create and implement frameworks for on-going chatbot health-checks.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Understand the business requirements and translate into intent models and conversational flows
- Build and test chatbots using Salesforce’s Einstein and Google’s natural language processing tool (Dialogflow)
- Leverage analytics tools to test, learn and iterate intent models
- Create a repeatable launch chatbot framework
- Help to define best practices to maintain chatbots in life
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of working with Chat Bots (ideally Google Dialogflow and/or Salesforce Einstein)
- Strong data analysis skills; able to distil trends and insight from data sets
- Experience of data manipulation, tools (e.g. Looker) and using data visualisation (e.g. Tableau)
- 3 years experience in a Customer Service or Customer Experience environment
- Attention to detail & knowing what great customer service looks like
- Adaptability & flexibility to flourish within a dynamic and expanding business, where priorities can change rapidly
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE…
- Bilingual language – ideally English with either German, Spanish, Italian, French or Japanese
- Experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, B2C, app
- The drive to make a difference for our customers in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- A love of sport!
- Career Level: CL2
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.