What's your new role about?
As part of the central performance team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in paid advertising through key global OEM partners including but not limited to Samsung, Xbox and PlayStation to deliver acquisition at scale. Your role will also include building paid social ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. This is a new and exciting role. We live, breathe and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns directly in media platforms, driving objectives at defined payback. Your role is to support the team by taking an active role in managing OEM & Paid Social campaigns globally.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively manage your designated campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- You will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of OEM and Paid Social campaigns with support from the Head of Paid Social, whilst ensuring best practice campaign management and implementation
- Taking an active role in the development of cost-effective, innovative and engaging solutions is also a key part of this role
- Carry out analysis on campaign performance data and provide insight to improve over time.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- You knew what OEM stood for without having to look it up
- Hands-on experience running or managing digital marketing campaigns either agency or client side
- Hands-on experience of building Paid Social ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Has been involved in new country launches and understands what is involved from a marketing perspective to make it happen
- Has previously ran paid social marketing campaigns in DACH, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Canada and USA
- Understands the complexities of global sports rights and how they can differ by region
- Has dealt with sports rights holders in the past to make sure creative approvals for marketing materials meet their guidelines
- Is comfortable being a key point of contact for large OEM manufactures and will ideally have demonstrated experience in the past of building relationships with the big social platforms
- Experience working in a sports streaming service business that operates in multiple regions and languages
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven record of delivering results on budget and on time
- Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication + reporting skills
- True passion for all things digital
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Passion for Sport
- A second language would be a plus
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: Marketing
- Job Title: Paid Social & OEM Advertising Exec
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To (title): Head of Paid Social
- Career Level: CL2 (£30,000 per annum)
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Advert Open Date: 7th October 2019
- Advert Closing Date: 4th November 2019