What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
DAZN launched in 2016, delivering more live sport directly to customers than anyone ever before through a simple app and a low monthly price. By 2019 we were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries.
We believe there is a significant opportunity to offer pubs, clubs and other commercial venues a new option, with more sports, more choice, and better access than ever before. We’re looking for an expert Artificial Intelligence and Chat Bot Manager to ensure we have a world-leading set of customer service (CS) systems, tools and processes in place to support our commercial premises customers
You will use your powerful combination of business analysis skills, Salesforce expertise and demonstrable delivery and improvement experience in a customer service environment to set up for launch, drive quality and efficiencies, for our new Commercial Premises Customer Service operation (which has serveral CS Centres in several countries)
This is a brilliant opportunity to set out what great customer service looks like and design the agent and related customer journeys so as we can have exceptional customer service systems to support our demanding customers’ needs through voice, chat, social, self help and other channels.
Ensuring we are on point to support live football in a busy pub is a tough ask; and one of severalcustomer challenges we have as we are going to be in bars, betting shops, internet cafés, hotels, retail stores and more, so as these customers can purchase and consume DAZNs unrivalled live sport content, in several countries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE
- DAZN is building new Customer Service platform to support a brand new commercial premises operation in several markets. This will include rolling out a new Customer Service systems/CRM build (SalesForce-based) that will include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Chat Bots.
- As a live sport OTT service, we handle complex contacts that are time critical. Leveraging artificial intelligence and chatbot technology to help prevent / resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently is the name of the game.
- We need the best CS tools available and you will have been at the centre of delivering automation, artificial intelligence and a supreme chat bot experience into Customer Service
- We are looking for an expert capable of defining our AI/chatbot requirements, working with our Development teams, configuring our systems ready for launch and then maintain operations in-life to drive improvement.
- Your small team will need to implement AI/Chatbot across our channel mix (voice, chat, social (eg WhatsApp), Self Help) using SalesForce’s latest technology – eg Service cloud, Einstein for Service, Live Chat, Einstein Bot/Diagflow, Service Cloud for Voice and Knowledge next best action
- Applying your customer service expertise to analyse CS contact types, intents and flows within Customer Service you will build conversational flows for all our customer journeys using chat bot and AI. You will also have an amazing ability to analyse chat to data and make changes to improve the flows, re-coding intents using click to code or other measures.
- We need you to be familiar with core CS KPIs and demonstrate improvement to targets, such as CPC and NPS. You will manage a small team, with the ability to recruit, to help you do this.
- You will need to analyse emerging trends in our contacts and using your expertise to model intents, curate and manage AI based automation conversational flows that drive benefits to costs, propensity to contact and NPS.
- Critically you will need to work closely with Marketing and CS Teams in market to ensure consistency and high standard of customer services at launch.
- The role will not stand still, you will write and own requirements for the chatbot to keep pace with business changes, closely manage chatbot projects throughout their lifecycle from planning and implementation of conversational flows, analysing data, optimisation to the on-going maintenance.
- You’ll also need to manage change in the chat bot/automation to ensure any future Product features are also handled by the chat bot, collaborating with Product and Technology teams to do this - DAZN has a huge product roadmap – and you will manage business change updating intents and conversational flows to keep the chat bot up to date.
- Finally, you will need to ensure success criteria are captured and reported, manage expectations and communication with key stakeholders, and make sure KPI’s and benefits are delivered, refining governance along the way, anticipating project risks and issues, and confidently addressing any challenges.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3 yrs demonstrable experience in Customer Service covering Improvement (costs, contacts, NPS) & Implementation (new clients, operations, & tools).
- SalesForce expertise
- 2 yrs work on AI & ChatBots, as well as improving CS Tools. Inc Help, Contact Us, Social.
- 2 yrs BA experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, app.
- Leadership to drive improvement.
- Knowing what great customer service looks like on a global level and regional nuances.
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment.
- Brilliant stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor.
- Continually strive to improve the team’s processes, ways of working and best practice initiatives.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with OTT products
- Experience operations in more than one country
- Experience with subscription-based products
- Six Sigma or Equivalent Business Improvement Qualifications / Skills.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) with experience in B2C CS environment.
- Attention to detail.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.