What's your new role about?
DAZN is the world’s largest sports streaming service and operates across 9 different countries. We are looking for a proactive analyst to join our global team and own our media reporting, insight and analysis program across the globe.
You will work closely with our internal and external media agencies to build and maintain our reporting capabilities. You will be a personable, friendly, dedicated individual who has exceptional attention to detail. You will use Datorama and Datastudio to build reports, insights and provide analysis to our teams across the world.
You will be a numerically competent and detail orientated individual, comfortable presenting data driven results and communicating complex reporting in simple, easy to digest ways. You will like to drill down into numbers and understand ‘why’ rather than just arriving at a result.
You will be a keystone member of a 10-member analytics team and have ample opportunity to own your own projects and grow your skillset.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will be working with our inhouse agency and our external partners to own the media reporting, analysis and optimisation framework
- Building key reports for our teams across the globe using Datorama, DataStudio and Tableau
- Supporting the wider analytics team in media and non-media initiatives
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Expert knowledge of Datorama
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Desire to grow
- Strong inter-personal skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in Tableau
- Media agency experience
- Experience working with media, sports or digital subscription businesses
- Department: Marketing Insight and Analytics
- Job Title: Marketing Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Reports To (title): Head of Marketing Analytics
- Career Level: CL·3
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com