What's your new role about?
Since we launched in 2016, DAZN has disrupted the sports media landscape and will continue to do so with the DAZN playback experience team delivering dynamic ad insertion (DAI) technology which enables DAZN to offer advertisers the best of live broadcasting - great scale, premium content and engaged viewers with the power of digital per impression measurement, enhanced targeting capabilities and new buying methods.
You will be joining the Playback Experience Delivery within the Ads team focused on delivering new and game changing advertising programmes. The team is growing and you will have the opportunity to drive and influence the advertising landscape at DAZN. There are ambitious goals to ensure DAZN remains focused on delivering against its targets and with that come challenges, but we are all one big team aiming for the same goals with a great support network in place across the business. If you enjoy a dynamic environment, solving problems, learning about and defining cutting edge tech and are passionate and focused on delivering large programmes, this is the right opportunity for you.
This role can be based in our UK offices. The internal job title is Technical Programme Manager
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events
As our new advertising technical programme manager you'll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate with internal and external teams across AdOps, Product, Engineering, Broadcast, Architecture, 3rd parties and the wider business to define the end-to-end delivery plan.
- Own the delivery plan and drive through to successful delivery.
- Work with high-profile external stakeholders and business partners to ensure that technical implementation requirements are understood
- Collaborate with the advertising product teams and input into the strategic roadmap.
- Ensure business objectives are met and risks are managed - resolving technical problems in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Run programme review meetings and manage stakeholder communications ensuring clarity and transparency at all times.
- Work with the QA Operations team to ensure all pre-launch defects are correctly prioritised and resolved in a timely manner to meet the agreed launch dates.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Ads marketplace work experience, especially video. OTT marketplace work experience will be a plus.
- Successful track record in driving high profile technical programs and partner engagements for technology products in an international environment with distributed teams.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and and the ability to influence all seniority levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of advertising OTT project delivery across mobile, living room devices and web technologies.
- Exposure to projects that incorporated Broadcast technologies.
- General interest in sport a real advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Project Planning and Roadmapping software.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.