What's your new role about?
As a Product Manager for Engagement at DAZN, you will be responsible for defining, documenting and communicating requirements for DAZN media portals, such as DAZN News, in an Agile, user centric and data driven environment. You will work closely with Product Management Team to create and maintain a product backlog. You will collaborate with UX designers, Architects and other stakeholders to scope out and document requirements, create user flows and BDD Gherkin tickets. Stories are refined with engineers, ensuring buy in and a shared understanding of what should be built before development starts. You will work closely with the development team to ensure what is built meets business requirements, and then monitor performance after releases to inform our approach to later iterations and priorities. You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation of taking our OTT platform further to a large customer base around the world. Your role will involve working with development teams located in Poland, the UK and other European cities and liaising with Editorial, marketing, commercial and technical teams (to name a few!)
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with your Product Management team to gather requirements from various internal departments
- Be able to provide direction and vision to the development team for the different DAZN media portals
- Document requirements as user stories with acceptance criteria written in BDD and Gherkin
- Work with the DAZN Architecture and backend teams to capture technical requirements
- Work with UX and Design team to capture user journeys
- Support internal user testing, training and feedback sessions to improve the user experience
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Around 3+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner
- Be competent in defining all requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria using Gherkin
- Able to communicate ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong standard of verbal and written English
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
- B2C experience is preferred
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Able to define user journeys in Business Process Model Notation
- Able to sketch ideas for user journeys with Omnigraffle or Balsamiq
- Experience of working with full-stack teams
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management
- Strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- A strong interest in a variety of sports
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.