What's your new role about?
If you are crazy about sport and are interested in using your experience of working in an operational environment in an exciting area of Live Broadcast Services, then DAZN is the place to be! As Bookings Coordinator, you will help ensure that our live global Broadcast teams have every small element required to successfully broadcast every second of sporting content to all our consumers around the world.
You’ll be part of a collaborative and supportive team, checking concurrencies and resolving any clashes with the planning team, as well as taking on joint responsibility for responding to approvals and assisting with Work Order final checks. You’ll also have the chance to manage supplier information and cost tracking, work with operational and financial data, report across the business and choose the correct & most efficient method for all broadcast bookings DAZN makes.
It’s a fast paced environment where you’ll juggle lots of information and requirements and also understand how our global infrastructure comes together so you can bring video signals in, direct and distribute them wherever needed. Because our customers are global and the sports we provide run 24/7, there will be times where you will work evenings, public holidays and weekends on a shift basis, but you’ll gain an incredible insight into the complexities that bring a global sports steaming service to life!
So if DAZN sounds like a great place for you to grow your career, then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Scheduling of events within ScheduALL with correct TX timings & technical device allocation
- Liaising with key external & internal stakeholders to obtain required information for successful event delivery
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members
- Clear and precise documentation, detailing end to end workflows and process
- Tracking ingest costs & highlighting overspends
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Clear communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to work well within a team and have a team attitude
- Highly organized with a methodological approach to work
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to hit tight deadlines
- Open to change and new workflows
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and spoken English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Previous use of ScheduALL
- Knowledge ofMediagenix WON or a similar scheduling system
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre
- Experience of working in a high pressure, tight deadline, production or transmission environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.