What's your new role about?
Do you love sport, travel and post production? The join the team at DAZN setting up our post production teams when we launch in new markets.
You will be responsible for liaising with the production and tech team to set up the Post Production facilities in region. You be spending time in region setting up the post production teams and procedures, including aiding with recruitment and training. You will work with the tech teams to establish smart and efficient workflows, documenting them and rolling them out with the production teams.
You will help the central teams to plan what content needs to be delivered and the post production teams in existing regions to resource the requirements before facilities in market are ready. You will also aid with the testing of the new product. You will help to develop new procedures that can be rolled out across the regions and work on new projects that will hit how multiple regions. You will also help support existing post production teams during busy times.
You will be working on a wide range of sports to deliver high quality highlights, long form programming and online content in a 24/7 broadcast environment. You will be part of a dynamic team establishing and supporting post production workflows and procedures across global facilities.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with production & rights teams to gather requirements for new markets.
- Attending planning meeting and making sure are updates are feed into.
- Spend time in region establishing the post production workflows and procedures
- Aid with recruitment and training of the post production team
- Working with post production teams in other regions to make sure all events are covered and to share content and resources as required
- Ensure all workflows and procedures are documented and shared with the required teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a post production environment.
- A solid understanding of the full spectrum of post production workflows and schedules
- Experience building a new team or rolling out a new large new project
- Experience of scheduling software such as ScheduALL and of establishing new procedures
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness from planning and budgeting through to project delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in sport or a strong interest in it.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Department: Production Services
- Reports To: Post Production Manager
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: UK, Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from theBBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.