What's your new role about?
Are you ready to work on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand)?
As a Product Manager for the Mobile team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features for mobile in a user centric and data driven environment. You will work closely with Product Designers, Architects, Lead Devs and other stakeholders to gather and document requirements, define user journeys and create user stories with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) techniques. Stories will be groomed with Dev teams, ensuring buy-in and a shared understanding of what should be built before sprints start. Your role will involve working with internal and external development teams located in Katowice, the UK and other European cities and liaising with production, broadcast, marketing, commercial and technical teams in each of our live and upcoming territories.
Your team: You will join a local team of Product Managers and Senior Product Managers, with whom you will team up to work alongside 4 scrum mobile development teams
This role can be based in Katowice, or remote, from anywhere in Poland.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Working with UX, lead Devs and QA to scope, define and deliver requirements using user flows and BDD Gherkin for Mobile features
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature
- Liaising with Customer Service, Marketing and Partner Relationship Managers to ensure each territory is well briefed on features/functionality and Product is made aware of any issues/necessary improvements
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment (min 1-2 years)
- Excellent requirements creation skills writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria collaboratively in a BDD Gherkin format
- Ability to create UML and user flow diagrams
- KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
Even better if you have:
- Good influencing skills and experience reporting back to senior management
- Great research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- Previous experience working on mobile solutions
- Technical background/degree
- An interest in a variety of sports
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increased by 3 days, after 3 years of tenure
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.