What's your new role about?
As a Payment Operation Specialist at DAZN, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem and CRM platforms used by DAZN. This role involves liaising with PayOps Team Leader, Operations, Product Management and Development teams to support the launch of new features, new markets and ensuring the smooth running of existing features.
In this role, you will also perform analysis on transactional data to support the optimization of acquisition rates and reduce customer churn. Over time, your growing understanding of these systems will also be vital in assisting the Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams to validate requirements. You will also be undertaking live issue investigation, managing and resolving the ASIA backlog of payment issues.
Initially, your main role will be to provide support for the day-to-day management of Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and other payment consoles, perform administrative tasks such as managing settings, promotional campaigns and creating or updating data, layouts, workflows, reports. You will proactively interact with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements and subsequently execute them in a timely manner. Eventually, you will also operate transactional analysis and deep dives into all types of payments, payments acquirer testing and renewal logic optimisations.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud. As DAZN grows, this role will increase in responsibility.
You will have support from the Product Acquisition Team based in London, Poland and Amsterdam, to enable you to upskill in e-commerce management and analytical techniques. Furthermore, you may be required to travel abroad to support product launches and to receive training from the rest of the Payments Team.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with Customer Services to manage and resolve the Payment Issues backlog with particular focus on critical payment issues that may arise post product-launch and beyond
- Enable new payment methods and the launch of new markets in ASIA, assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA with testing
- Transactional analysis and Payments Ecosystem optimization.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- High computer and data literacy (including Excel), you are a logical thinker, reliable, and are an efficient and strong communicator.
- You have intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Passion for the customer data
- Language skills: native level of Japanese, English is a plus
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and efficiently priorities workloads
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with payments platforms (e.g. Adyen, WorldPay, Stripe, etc)
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- Experience with mobile payments
- Knowledge of the ASIA payments landscape
- Passionate about Sport or OTT Streaming services
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days pa
- Defined Contribution plan
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such asprogressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com