What's your new role about?
Are you an Analyst willing to progress your career by working in a fast-paced environment for a rapid growing, innovative media company?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the DAZN Subscription Analytics and Insight team at a very exciting yet crucial time for the company’s expansion.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. It is available on a wide range of connected devices, including Smart TVs, personal computers, tablets, smart-phones and games consoles.
You will be one of the members of subscription analytics team that builds and maintains our reporting capabilities.
You will use Tableau, Datorama, Dataiku, Snowflake, Campaign Manager and other tools/platforms to build reports for hundreds of DAZN employees around the world. The insights and analysis you provide will be used across all levels of the organisation, from executive leadership to the people planning and executing campaigns.
You will be a numerically competent and detail orientated individual, comfortable presenting data driven results and communicating complex reporting in simple, easy to digest ways. You will like to drill down into numbers and understand ‘why’ rather than just arriving at a result.
You will work closely with the Lead Reporting Analyst and other team members across a range of functions including Analytics, Data Science, Marketing, CRM, Product, Partnership and Finance. You will have ample opportunity to own your projects and grow your skillset.
In this role you will take ownership of number of core subscription reports, from data ingestion to data presentation. Your key role is to ensure internal stakeholders have access to accurate data when they need it, which requires a laser focus on data quality, report uptime and stakeholder satisfaction. Working with a range of internal stakeholders you will ensure that our suite of core reports maps to the requirements of a changing business model and rights portfolio.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Commutating with stakeholders to understand data requirements
- Building key reports using Tableau, Datorama and Google DataStudio
- Creating data flows in Dataiku and Snowflake using SQL
- Maintaining key reports and delivering data to time and quality
- Present projects/findings to the teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Expert knowledge of Tableau
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience working with cloud data platforms such as Snowflake, GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Attention to detail and a focus on the importance of data quality.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Basic knowledge of Datorama
- Good understanding of media and marketing data
- Quick learning
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within deadlines
- Working remotely as part of a team
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Worked with an international subscription and/or digital media business
- Analysed data from a wide range of digital platforms, including mobile apps, SMART TVs, set top boxes and games consoles
- Experience working with R and/or Python
- Experience building reports in Datorama and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Department: Subscription Analytics and Insight
- Reports To (title): Lead Reporting Analyst
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: UK, Hammersmith (with options for flexible / home working)
- Hours of Work: 37,5h Mondays to Fridays
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.