What's your new role about?
As our Territory Planner for DACH, you will be responsible for the management of the content behind our streaming video product, which will set the bar for what consumers expect across web, TV and mobile platforms from around the world.
Your diligence combined with a strong attention to detail and organisational skills will enable you work closely with our central planning team to ensure that we manage our rights portfolio in the most efficient way possible.
Working closely with our Central Planning, Marketing, Commercial, Production and Operational teams, you’ll help manage which events are scheduled onto the platform. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all factors relating to our broadcast output are considered and play a pivotal role in determining what content is played out to our subscriber base.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the scheduling of all live and non- live content that appears on the DACH platform from multiple broadcast partners
- Act as key liaison between Commercial & Production teams in DACH, our other territories and the UK
- Work closely with Commercial staff to be aware of and understand implications of media rights agreements
- Communicating schedule to wider business units
- Communicate with Rights Department, Host Broadcasters & Rights Holders to ensure we have the most up to date and accurate portfolio of content
- Attending and assisting in the organising of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of content production for multi-platform distribution
- An interest in sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience of standard industry schedule systems
- Experience in scheduling workflows, formats and operating systems
- Knowledge and awareness of the DACH’s sports and viewing patterns
- Department: On-Platform Publishing
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: Ismaning, Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE..
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.